“The Dollars and Sense of Telematics” session to take place at Construction Symposium
Our Construction Symposium, which will be held in Dallas, Texas, is about a month away. This free event will feature several educational sessions for construction professionals.
The first session, “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics,” will focus on implementation and financial savings involved with telematics. Max Fuller, chairman and CEO of U.S. Xpress Enterprises, will lead this session, delving into what companies need to do to take full advantage of the telematics and examining the financial savings a company can experience with the technology.
Registration is open for this free event. Registration includes meals, attendance to all educational and networking sessions, admission to a Texas Rangers baseball game and a stay at the elegant and new Omni Dallas Hotel.
To register, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 872 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers231 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views