“The Dollars and Sense of Telematics” session to take place at Construction Symposium
Our Construction Symposium, which will be held in Dallas, Texas, is about a month away. This free event will feature several educational sessions for construction professionals.
The first session, “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics,” will focus on implementation and financial savings involved with telematics. Max Fuller, chairman and CEO of U.S. Xpress Enterprises, will lead this session, delving into what companies need to do to take full advantage of the telematics and examining the financial savings a company can experience with the technology.
Registration is open for this free event. Registration includes meals, attendance to all educational and networking sessions, admission to a Texas Rangers baseball game and a stay at the elegant and new Omni Dallas Hotel.
To register, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers206 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs157 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views
- AggMan of the Year 201388 Views