“The Dollars and Sense of Telematics” session to take place at Construction Symposium
Our Construction Symposium, which will be held in Dallas, Texas, is about a month away. This free event will feature several educational sessions for construction professionals.
The first session, “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics,” will focus on implementation and financial savings involved with telematics. Max Fuller, chairman and CEO of U.S. Xpress Enterprises, will lead this session, delving into what companies need to do to take full advantage of the telematics and examining the financial savings a company can experience with the technology.
Registration is open for this free event. Registration includes meals, attendance to all educational and networking sessions, admission to a Texas Rangers baseball game and a stay at the elegant and new Omni Dallas Hotel.
To register, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views