“The Dollars and Sense of Telematics” session to take place at Construction Symposium
Our Construction Symposium, which will be held in Dallas, Texas, is about a month away. This free event will feature several educational sessions for construction professionals.
The first session, “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics,” will focus on implementation and financial savings involved with telematics. Max Fuller, chairman and CEO of U.S. Xpress Enterprises, will lead this session, delving into what companies need to do to take full advantage of the telematics and examining the financial savings a company can experience with the technology.
Registration is open for this free event. Registration includes meals, attendance to all educational and networking sessions, admission to a Texas Rangers baseball game and a stay at the elegant and new Omni Dallas Hotel.
To register, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry554 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction466 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers408 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company377 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way305 Views