“The Dollars and Sense of Telematics” session to take place at Construction Symposium
Our Construction Symposium, which will be held in Dallas, Texas, is about a month away. This free event will feature several educational sessions for construction professionals.
The first session, “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics,” will focus on implementation and financial savings involved with telematics. Max Fuller, chairman and CEO of U.S. Xpress Enterprises, will lead this session, delving into what companies need to do to take full advantage of the telematics and examining the financial savings a company can experience with the technology.
Registration is open for this free event. Registration includes meals, attendance to all educational and networking sessions, admission to a Texas Rangers baseball game and a stay at the elegant and new Omni Dallas Hotel.
To register, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents239 Views