By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill922 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches437 Views