By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1006 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views