By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year463 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views