By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry140 Views