By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”261 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention170 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views