By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!216 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion210 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views