By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views