By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views