By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views