By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show259 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader178 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views