By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views