By specializing in haul trucks, Hitachi builds them to be more reliable, productive, and innovative. The EH1700-3 features a simple steering geometry, a front trailing-arm suspension coupled with NEOCON™ suspension cylinders, a unique variable front-to-rear brake proportioning — which maximizes stop performance under slippery road conditions — and a low center of gravity to take turns at faster speeds.
The body features a single sloped floor that is continuously exhaust heated to muffle exhaust and evenly shed material during dumping. Horizontal floor- and side-rail stiffeners distribute load shocks evenly over the entire body length. Closely spaced floor stiffeners reduce wear due to impact loading.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views