The Exca-Beak is a unique new grapple system for compact excavators and loader backhoes. Great for hardscaping, demolition, feeding chippers or tub grinders, concrete tear-out, (such as sidewalk), firewood processing, etc. With no limited range of operation like a thumb, The Exca-Beak allows the fuel operating range of your bucket. The Exca-Beak is available in all popular quick tatch styles and can be supplied in pin or configuration.
- Fork Width: 26 inches
- Fork Length: 39 inches
- Jaw opening distance: 38 inches
- Material is high-strength steel plate
- Weight: 500 lbs.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views