The Exca-Beak is a unique new grapple system for compact excavators and loader backhoes. Great for hardscaping, demolition, feeding chippers or tub grinders, concrete tear-out, (such as sidewalk), firewood processing, etc. With no limited range of operation like a thumb, The Exca-Beak allows the fuel operating range of your bucket. The Exca-Beak is available in all popular quick tatch styles and can be supplied in pin or configuration.
- Fork Width: 26 inches
- Fork Length: 39 inches
- Jaw opening distance: 38 inches
- Material is high-strength steel plate
- Weight: 500 lbs.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger321 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views