The Exca-Beak is a unique new grapple system for compact excavators and loader backhoes. Great for hardscaping, demolition, feeding chippers or tub grinders, concrete tear-out, (such as sidewalk), firewood processing, etc. With no limited range of operation like a thumb, The Exca-Beak allows the fuel operating range of your bucket. The Exca-Beak is available in all popular quick tatch styles and can be supplied in pin or configuration.
- Fork Width: 26 inches
- Fork Length: 39 inches
- Jaw opening distance: 38 inches
- Material is high-strength steel plate
- Weight: 500 lbs.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views