The Exca-Beak is a unique new grapple system for compact excavators and loader backhoes. Great for hardscaping, demolition, feeding chippers or tub grinders, concrete tear-out, (such as sidewalk), firewood processing, etc. With no limited range of operation like a thumb, The Exca-Beak allows the fuel operating range of your bucket. The Exca-Beak is available in all popular quick tatch styles and can be supplied in pin or configuration.
- Fork Width: 26 inches
- Fork Length: 39 inches
- Jaw opening distance: 38 inches
- Material is high-strength steel plate
- Weight: 500 lbs.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views