The Exca-Beak is a unique new grapple system for compact excavators and loader backhoes. Great for hardscaping, demolition, feeding chippers or tub grinders, concrete tear-out, (such as sidewalk), firewood processing, etc. With no limited range of operation like a thumb, The Exca-Beak allows the fuel operating range of your bucket. The Exca-Beak is available in all popular quick tatch styles and can be supplied in pin or configuration.
- Fork Width: 26 inches
- Fork Length: 39 inches
- Jaw opening distance: 38 inches
- Material is high-strength steel plate
- Weight: 500 lbs.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations255 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show241 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers238 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs182 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000156 Views