The Hitachi EX1200-6 hydraulic excavator
The Hitachi EX1200-6 hydraulic excavator comes with a front-shovel bucket range of 7.7 to 8.5 cubic yards. This excavator matches well with 65-ton class trucks such as the Hitachi EH1100-3. It is also available in backhoe configuration.
The new cab features an air-ride seat and improved joystick controls for better ergonomics. Improvements to the undercarriage, upper structure, and operator’s station build on Hitachi’s commitment to its quarry and mining products.
Hitachi is committed to increased productivity and lower daily operating costs, providing customers with the lowest total cost of operation for loading equipment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction409 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way267 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views