The Hitachi EX1200-6 hydraulic excavator
The Hitachi EX1200-6 hydraulic excavator comes with a front-shovel bucket range of 7.7 to 8.5 cubic yards. This excavator matches well with 65-ton class trucks such as the Hitachi EH1100-3. It is also available in backhoe configuration.
The new cab features an air-ride seat and improved joystick controls for better ergonomics. Improvements to the undercarriage, upper structure, and operator’s station build on Hitachi’s commitment to its quarry and mining products.
Hitachi is committed to increased productivity and lower daily operating costs, providing customers with the lowest total cost of operation for loading equipment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1055 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program579 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas310 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views