The Hitachi EX1200-6 hydraulic excavator
The Hitachi EX1200-6 hydraulic excavator comes with a front-shovel bucket range of 7.7 to 8.5 cubic yards. This excavator matches well with 65-ton class trucks such as the Hitachi EH1100-3. It is also available in backhoe configuration.
The new cab features an air-ride seat and improved joystick controls for better ergonomics. Improvements to the undercarriage, upper structure, and operator’s station build on Hitachi’s commitment to its quarry and mining products.
Hitachi is committed to increased productivity and lower daily operating costs, providing customers with the lowest total cost of operation for loading equipment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections370 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company329 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views