The Hitachi EX1200-6 hydraulic excavator
The Hitachi EX1200-6 hydraulic excavator comes with a front-shovel bucket range of 7.7 to 8.5 cubic yards. This excavator matches well with 65-ton class trucks such as the Hitachi EH1100-3. It is also available in backhoe configuration.
The new cab features an air-ride seat and improved joystick controls for better ergonomics. Improvements to the undercarriage, upper structure, and operator’s station build on Hitachi’s commitment to its quarry and mining products.
Hitachi is committed to increased productivity and lower daily operating costs, providing customers with the lowest total cost of operation for loading equipment.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance297 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments215 Views