The Hitachi EX1200-6 hydraulic excavator
The Hitachi EX1200-6 hydraulic excavator comes with a front-shovel bucket range of 7.7 to 8.5 cubic yards. This excavator matches well with 65-ton class trucks such as the Hitachi EH1100-3. It is also available in backhoe configuration.
The new cab features an air-ride seat and improved joystick controls for better ergonomics. Improvements to the undercarriage, upper structure, and operator’s station build on Hitachi’s commitment to its quarry and mining products.
Hitachi is committed to increased productivity and lower daily operating costs, providing customers with the lowest total cost of operation for loading equipment.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100121 Views