The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) commissioned the study, “The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future,” through The College of William & Mary’s Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (TJPPP) commissioned a study to help document the challenges facing the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and to encourage creative thinking about how to fund federal infrastructure programs.
For an article on the report, see our AggBeat section of the April 2013 print issue of Aggregates Manager or see the section online.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant481 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March368 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania251 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum172 Views