The Joe Main Agenda and Prospects for MSHA Legislation in 2010
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) will offer a Webinar on Jan. 21 at 2 p.m. EST to examine the Mine Safety and Health Administration‘s (MSHA) agenda under Joe Main, as well as the prospects of MSHA legislation for 2010. The Webinar will be presented by Washington insiders Ed Green and Bob Glenn of Crowell & Moring.
The Webinar is currently scheduled to last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Attendees are asked to arrive approximately 5 minutes ahead of time so the meeting can begin promptly at 2 p.m.
The fee to join the Webinar is $29 per person for IMA-NA members, and $49 per person for non-members. Click here to register for the event.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees239 Views