The Joe Main Agenda and Prospects for MSHA Legislation in 2010
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) will offer a Webinar on Jan. 21 at 2 p.m. EST to examine the Mine Safety and Health Administration‘s (MSHA) agenda under Joe Main, as well as the prospects of MSHA legislation for 2010. The Webinar will be presented by Washington insiders Ed Green and Bob Glenn of Crowell & Moring.
The Webinar is currently scheduled to last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Attendees are asked to arrive approximately 5 minutes ahead of time so the meeting can begin promptly at 2 p.m.
The fee to join the Webinar is $29 per person for IMA-NA members, and $49 per person for non-members. Click here to register for the event.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime226 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views