The Joe Main Agenda and Prospects for MSHA Legislation in 2010
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) will offer a Webinar on Jan. 21 at 2 p.m. EST to examine the Mine Safety and Health Administration‘s (MSHA) agenda under Joe Main, as well as the prospects of MSHA legislation for 2010. The Webinar will be presented by Washington insiders Ed Green and Bob Glenn of Crowell & Moring.
The Webinar is currently scheduled to last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Attendees are asked to arrive approximately 5 minutes ahead of time so the meeting can begin promptly at 2 p.m.
The fee to join the Webinar is $29 per person for IMA-NA members, and $49 per person for non-members. Click here to register for the event.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views