The Joe Main Agenda and Prospects for MSHA Legislation in 2010
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) will offer a Webinar on Jan. 21 at 2 p.m. EST to examine the Mine Safety and Health Administration‘s (MSHA) agenda under Joe Main, as well as the prospects of MSHA legislation for 2010. The Webinar will be presented by Washington insiders Ed Green and Bob Glenn of Crowell & Moring.
The Webinar is currently scheduled to last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Attendees are asked to arrive approximately 5 minutes ahead of time so the meeting can begin promptly at 2 p.m.
The fee to join the Webinar is $29 per person for IMA-NA members, and $49 per person for non-members. Click here to register for the event.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views