The Joe Main Agenda and Prospects for MSHA Legislation in 2010
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) will offer a Webinar on Jan. 21 at 2 p.m. EST to examine the Mine Safety and Health Administration‘s (MSHA) agenda under Joe Main, as well as the prospects of MSHA legislation for 2010. The Webinar will be presented by Washington insiders Ed Green and Bob Glenn of Crowell & Moring.
The Webinar is currently scheduled to last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Attendees are asked to arrive approximately 5 minutes ahead of time so the meeting can begin promptly at 2 p.m.
The fee to join the Webinar is $29 per person for IMA-NA members, and $49 per person for non-members. Click here to register for the event.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views