The light tower you’ve been waiting for from Atlas Copco
(May, 2009) – Atlas Copco will edge out the competition with its newest addition to the construction market. Using the reliable GenSmartTM Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG), this new powerful light tower has four 1000 watt metal halide lamps and an enhanced flicker-free lighting that will provide all of the lighting necessary with 15 to 20 percent more efficiency. Whether the job is large construction or a landscape project, sometimes overnight lighting is needed to complete it on time.
The enclosure construction on the light tower is made with heavy gauge painted steel, and the winch design and trailer suspension are commercial grade. The mast will extend up vertically to 31 ft and will rotate 360 degrees. Examples of standard equipment are: a runtime hour indicator, lockable enclosure, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery.
In comparing this light tower to others on the market, the cost of running this unit is lower because its typical fuel usage is 1.8 gallons per day lower. This comes down to roughly 15 less fill-ups per year and that adds up in a hurry!
The QLT 4 is easy to operate and is a lightweight and well-balanced unit that makes for easy transport and use in a wide variety of locations. This superior product from Atlas Copco is one that you’ll want to own or rent.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views