The light tower you’ve been waiting for from Atlas Copco
(May, 2009) – Atlas Copco will edge out the competition with its newest addition to the construction market. Using the reliable GenSmartTM Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG), this new powerful light tower has four 1000 watt metal halide lamps and an enhanced flicker-free lighting that will provide all of the lighting necessary with 15 to 20 percent more efficiency. Whether the job is large construction or a landscape project, sometimes overnight lighting is needed to complete it on time.
The enclosure construction on the light tower is made with heavy gauge painted steel, and the winch design and trailer suspension are commercial grade. The mast will extend up vertically to 31 ft and will rotate 360 degrees. Examples of standard equipment are: a runtime hour indicator, lockable enclosure, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery.
In comparing this light tower to others on the market, the cost of running this unit is lower because its typical fuel usage is 1.8 gallons per day lower. This comes down to roughly 15 less fill-ups per year and that adds up in a hurry!
The QLT 4 is easy to operate and is a lightweight and well-balanced unit that makes for easy transport and use in a wide variety of locations. This superior product from Atlas Copco is one that you’ll want to own or rent.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world234 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village143 Views