The light tower you’ve been waiting for from Atlas Copco
(May, 2009) – Atlas Copco will edge out the competition with its newest addition to the construction market. Using the reliable GenSmartTM Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG), this new powerful light tower has four 1000 watt metal halide lamps and an enhanced flicker-free lighting that will provide all of the lighting necessary with 15 to 20 percent more efficiency. Whether the job is large construction or a landscape project, sometimes overnight lighting is needed to complete it on time.
The enclosure construction on the light tower is made with heavy gauge painted steel, and the winch design and trailer suspension are commercial grade. The mast will extend up vertically to 31 ft and will rotate 360 degrees. Examples of standard equipment are: a runtime hour indicator, lockable enclosure, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery.
In comparing this light tower to others on the market, the cost of running this unit is lower because its typical fuel usage is 1.8 gallons per day lower. This comes down to roughly 15 less fill-ups per year and that adds up in a hurry!
The QLT 4 is easy to operate and is a lightweight and well-balanced unit that makes for easy transport and use in a wide variety of locations. This superior product from Atlas Copco is one that you’ll want to own or rent.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views