The light tower you™ve been waiting for from Atlas Copco
October, 2008: Atlas Copco will edge out the competition with its newest edition to the construction market. This new, powerful light tower has four 1000 watt metal halide lamps and an enhanced flicker-free lighting that will provide the lighting necessary with a lower cost of running it.
The enclosure construction on the light tower is made with heavy gauge painted steel, and the winch design and trailer suspension are commercial grade. The 30 ft, three section mast has coiled mast cords. The tower will rotate 360 degrees and standard are: a runtime hour indicator, key lock, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery.
Comparing this light tower to others on the market, the cost of running this unit is lower because its typical fuel usage is 1.8 gallons per day lower. This comes down to roughly 15 less fill-ups per year and that adds up in a hurry! The lightweight and well-balanced unit makes for easy transport and use and will make this superior product from Atlas Copco one you™ll want to own or rent.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views