The light tower you™ve been waiting for from Atlas Copco
October, 2008: Atlas Copco will edge out the competition with its newest edition to the construction market. This new, powerful light tower has four 1000 watt metal halide lamps and an enhanced flicker-free lighting that will provide the lighting necessary with a lower cost of running it.
The enclosure construction on the light tower is made with heavy gauge painted steel, and the winch design and trailer suspension are commercial grade. The 30 ft, three section mast has coiled mast cords. The tower will rotate 360 degrees and standard are: a runtime hour indicator, key lock, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery.
Comparing this light tower to others on the market, the cost of running this unit is lower because its typical fuel usage is 1.8 gallons per day lower. This comes down to roughly 15 less fill-ups per year and that adds up in a hurry! The lightweight and well-balanced unit makes for easy transport and use and will make this superior product from Atlas Copco one you™ll want to own or rent.
From our partners
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views