The light tower you™ve been waiting for from Atlas Copco
October, 2008: Atlas Copco will edge out the competition with its newest edition to the construction market. This new, powerful light tower has four 1000 watt metal halide lamps and an enhanced flicker-free lighting that will provide the lighting necessary with a lower cost of running it.
The enclosure construction on the light tower is made with heavy gauge painted steel, and the winch design and trailer suspension are commercial grade. The 30 ft, three section mast has coiled mast cords. The tower will rotate 360 degrees and standard are: a runtime hour indicator, key lock, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery.
Comparing this light tower to others on the market, the cost of running this unit is lower because its typical fuel usage is 1.8 gallons per day lower. This comes down to roughly 15 less fill-ups per year and that adds up in a hurry! The lightweight and well-balanced unit makes for easy transport and use and will make this superior product from Atlas Copco one you™ll want to own or rent.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views