THE NEW KENCO BARRIER LIFT
- The Kenco Barrier Lift can be used on any concrete median barriers, sound walls, curbing & piling. Also great for aligning barriers that have already been placed.
- Is ready for operation by simply using a lifting sling such as the Kenco RigMAX attached to any type or model of machine with lifting capabilities.
- Elastomer pads provide superior performance even in wet weather.
- All models are available with optional self-aligning guides. The guides extend down from one set of the pads to allow the lifter to align itself with the barrier wall whenever the lifter is lowered into position. This optional feature can also be purchased separately to attach to earlier models of the Kenco barrier lift.
- Lifting capacities are available from 1500 to 30,000 pounds.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way415 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter395 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views