The New QA331 Screen
The Sandvik QA331 is a brand new state of the art three way split screener based on the world leading QA330. The new model now comes with improved screening capacity, and is a robust, highly durable machine, that has been designed specifically for the recycling and contractor market. Its increased productivity and accurate screening will ensure that it meets customer’s needs wherever it is used.
At the heart of the QA331 is a 4.27m x 1.52m (14’ x 5’) two bearing screen box that possesses an increased six degree screening angle in-built into the bottom deck of the screen. This feature, coupled with the larger screening surface area, and increased throw on the screen box, enhances screening efficiency and capacity through the actual screen box itself.
The key features and values of the QA331 may be summarised as:
- High production rate through large screening area, high frequency adjustable angle, double deck screen and a six degree inclined angle on screen-box to produce a “banana” effect.
- Fully capable of working at the quarry face, inner city development or recycling centre.
- Modern chassis I-beam design ensures maximum durability for arduous conditions.
- Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure maximum uptime.
- Machine designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.
Amongst its other user friendly features the QA331 has a unique folding access walkway fitted as standard around the screen box, thus providing the operator with easy access for maintenance. Additionally, the hopper has a 7m³ capacity and comes complete with a radio controlled tipping reject grid as standard. The main conveyor is fitted with a 1050mm heavy duty belt for processing efficiency, possesses tracks 500mm wide to cater for various ground conditions, and are pendant track controlled for ease of mobility.
The QA330/1 has proved suitable for:
- Aggregate production
- Surface mining
- Quarried rock
- Road construction
- Top soil and remediation
- Recycling of construction materials
Since it’s unveiling and pre-launch at Hillhead 2010, the QA331 has created a great deal of interest throughout the world. Sandvik believe the QA331 will become an icon of mobile three way split screening and help cement its position as the premier manufacturer of mobile screening and crushing equipment.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting938 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve430 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views