The New QA331 Screen
The Sandvik QA331 is a brand new state of the art three way split screener based on the world leading QA330. The new model now comes with improved screening capacity, and is a robust, highly durable machine, that has been designed specifically for the recycling and contractor market. Its increased productivity and accurate screening will ensure that it meets customer’s needs wherever it is used.
At the heart of the QA331 is a 4.27m x 1.52m (14’ x 5’) two bearing screen box that possesses an increased six degree screening angle in-built into the bottom deck of the screen. This feature, coupled with the larger screening surface area, and increased throw on the screen box, enhances screening efficiency and capacity through the actual screen box itself.
The key features and values of the QA331 may be summarised as:
- High production rate through large screening area, high frequency adjustable angle, double deck screen and a six degree inclined angle on screen-box to produce a “banana” effect.
- Fully capable of working at the quarry face, inner city development or recycling centre.
- Modern chassis I-beam design ensures maximum durability for arduous conditions.
- Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure maximum uptime.
- Machine designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.
Amongst its other user friendly features the QA331 has a unique folding access walkway fitted as standard around the screen box, thus providing the operator with easy access for maintenance. Additionally, the hopper has a 7m³ capacity and comes complete with a radio controlled tipping reject grid as standard. The main conveyor is fitted with a 1050mm heavy duty belt for processing efficiency, possesses tracks 500mm wide to cater for various ground conditions, and are pendant track controlled for ease of mobility.
The QA330/1 has proved suitable for:
- Aggregate production
- Surface mining
- Quarried rock
- Road construction
- Top soil and remediation
- Recycling of construction materials
Since it’s unveiling and pre-launch at Hillhead 2010, the QA331 has created a great deal of interest throughout the world. Sandvik believe the QA331 will become an icon of mobile three way split screening and help cement its position as the premier manufacturer of mobile screening and crushing equipment.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger342 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views