THE NEW TEREX CEDARAPIDS CRJ3054 PORTABLE JAW PLANT OFFERS HIGH PRODUCTION
The new Terex Cedarapids CRJ3054 plant combines a robust JS3054 jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52” x 20’ vibrating grizzly feeder resulting in a high production portable crushing machine. The CRJ3054 is built tough, including a new hopper design, to handle severe primary crushing applications. The highly mobile CRJ3054 is easy to operate and maintain and offers new levels of reliability and convenience. The jaw crusher features the latest improvements such as wedge release jaw dies and hydraulic assist jaw crusher setting. The jaw crusher isolation mount reduces plant vibration. The tail of the product conveyor lowers for operation, maximizing clearance under the jaw crusher. The conveyor discharge height adjusts to reduce material impact on the receiving conveyor. Multiple options are available, allowing customers to configure the CRJ3054 to meet specific needs. Options include a rock breaker, folding hopper wings, hydraulic jacks, hydraulic deployed switchgear, and several axle configurations.
For more information visit www.terexmps.com or call +1 (319) 363-3511.
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer operating in four business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Construction, Terex Cranes, and Terex Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, energy, refining, and utility industries. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. More information on Terex can be found at http://www.terex.com/.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29139 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views