THE NEW TEREX® CEDARAPIDS JS4552 JAW CRUSHER OFFERS HIGH PRODUCTION
CEDAR RAPIDS, IOWA, January 26, 2011 – The new Terex® Cedarapids JS4552 Jaw Crusher features durable construction and an aggressive crushing motion for high productivity. Heavy-duty, deep rib jaw dies add to the aggressive crushing capability of the jaw. The rugged JS4552 is easy to operate and maintain and offers new levels of reliability and convenience. The jaw die retention system and hydraulic assist shim system allow more uptime, increasing productivity. The simple yet rugged hydraulic assist shim system allows jaw setting adjustments to be made fast and easy without the use of tools. Jaw die wedges, which are accessible from the sides of the crusher, are easy to remove and can be changed quickly, reducing maintenance time.
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer operating in four business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Construction, Terex Cranes, and Terex Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, energy, refining, and utility industries. Terex offers a complete line of financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. More information on Terex can be found at http://www.terex.com/.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs709 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries278 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding209 Views