THE NEW TEREX® CEDARAPIDS JS4552 JAW CRUSHER OFFERS HIGH PRODUCTION
CEDAR RAPIDS, IOWA, January 26, 2011 – The new Terex® Cedarapids JS4552 Jaw Crusher features durable construction and an aggressive crushing motion for high productivity. Heavy-duty, deep rib jaw dies add to the aggressive crushing capability of the jaw. The rugged JS4552 is easy to operate and maintain and offers new levels of reliability and convenience. The jaw die retention system and hydraulic assist shim system allow more uptime, increasing productivity. The simple yet rugged hydraulic assist shim system allows jaw setting adjustments to be made fast and easy without the use of tools. Jaw die wedges, which are accessible from the sides of the crusher, are easy to remove and can be changed quickly, reducing maintenance time.
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer operating in four business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Construction, Terex Cranes, and Terex Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, energy, refining, and utility industries. Terex offers a complete line of financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. More information on Terex can be found at http://www.terex.com/.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities404 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views