THE NEW TEREX® CEDARAPIDS JS4552 JAW CRUSHER OFFERS HIGH PRODUCTION
CEDAR RAPIDS, IOWA, January 26, 2011 – The new Terex® Cedarapids JS4552 Jaw Crusher features durable construction and an aggressive crushing motion for high productivity. Heavy-duty, deep rib jaw dies add to the aggressive crushing capability of the jaw. The rugged JS4552 is easy to operate and maintain and offers new levels of reliability and convenience. The jaw die retention system and hydraulic assist shim system allow more uptime, increasing productivity. The simple yet rugged hydraulic assist shim system allows jaw setting adjustments to be made fast and easy without the use of tools. Jaw die wedges, which are accessible from the sides of the crusher, are easy to remove and can be changed quickly, reducing maintenance time.
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer operating in four business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Construction, Terex Cranes, and Terex Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, energy, refining, and utility industries. Terex offers a complete line of financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. More information on Terex can be found at http://www.terex.com/.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission170 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views