The Rake is a simple rugged tool that makes quick work of site prep work like leveling, grading and seed bed prep. It also works great for cleaning debris like tall weeds, trash, larger rocks, etc. without piling up alot of dirt. Optional dozer extension enables you to move more loose material out front for faster leveling. Optional ripper shnaks can be lowered to loosen up undistributed soil or deep compaction from heavy equipment. Available in 6″ and 7″ with options and a 40″ for walk behinds.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers242 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs169 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000166 Views