The Rake is a simple rugged tool that makes quick work of site prep work like leveling, grading and seed bed prep. It also works great for cleaning debris like tall weeds, trash, larger rocks, etc. without piling up alot of dirt. Optional dozer extension enables you to move more loose material out front for faster leveling. Optional ripper shnaks can be lowered to loosen up undistributed soil or deep compaction from heavy equipment. Available in 6″ and 7″ with options and a 40″ for walk behinds.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views