The Road Connections takes its message to Texas
After spending a good deal of time in the Upper Midwest educating the public about the importance of a long-term highway bill, The Road Connection team heads to The Lone Star State to visit T-K-O
Equipment on May 30, 2012.
As part of the grassroots campaign, a key initiative of The Road Connection is to provide members of the public information on the grave challenges facing U.S.
infrastructure, specifically this country’s roads and bridges.
The Road Connection team is taking its message to those in the transportation and
construction industries, including dealer locations, open houses, and trade shows, so
that they too understand the severity of the situation.
At the end of the month, T-K-O Equipment in Grand Prairie, Texas, will open its
doors to The Road Connection to speak with their employees about the current
status of the highway bill, and discuss some of the advantages that a comprehensive
bill would bring to a struggling U.S. economy.
Additionally, The Road Connection team will urge T-K-O employees to contact their Senators and Representatives in Congress from The Road Connection website.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility582 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections465 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company370 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?320 Views