The ROC T35M—straightforward design, groundbreaking performance
December 22, 2010—Commerce City, CO—The ROC T35M combines the design of Atlas Copco’s CM and ECM lines with the well-tested features of the ROC family. Equipped with a COP 1840 rock drill and a modular design developed for the next generation of surface crawlers, the ROC T35M focuses on productivity, hole quality and cost efficiency.
The ROC T35M’s hydraulic-based control system adjusts in real time to match rock conditions. Cylinder-driven feeding ensures constant contact, resulting in higher quality, straight holes.
The COP 1840 uses less energy to achieve higher penetration rates, reducing fuel consumption. The drill’s double dampening piston keeps the shank in position, ensuring more efficient transfer of energy.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry622 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter388 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views