The ROC T35M—straightforward design, groundbreaking performance
December 22, 2010—Commerce City, CO—The ROC T35M combines the design of Atlas Copco’s CM and ECM lines with the well-tested features of the ROC family. Equipped with a COP 1840 rock drill and a modular design developed for the next generation of surface crawlers, the ROC T35M focuses on productivity, hole quality and cost efficiency.
The ROC T35M’s hydraulic-based control system adjusts in real time to match rock conditions. Cylinder-driven feeding ensures constant contact, resulting in higher quality, straight holes.
The COP 1840 uses less energy to achieve higher penetration rates, reducing fuel consumption. The drill’s double dampening piston keeps the shank in position, ensuring more efficient transfer of energy.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years627 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze122 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013121 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views