The ROC T35M—straightforward design, groundbreaking performance
December 22, 2010—Commerce City, CO—The ROC T35M combines the design of Atlas Copco’s CM and ECM lines with the well-tested features of the ROC family. Equipped with a COP 1840 rock drill and a modular design developed for the next generation of surface crawlers, the ROC T35M focuses on productivity, hole quality and cost efficiency.
The ROC T35M’s hydraulic-based control system adjusts in real time to match rock conditions. Cylinder-driven feeding ensures constant contact, resulting in higher quality, straight holes.
The COP 1840 uses less energy to achieve higher penetration rates, reducing fuel consumption. The drill’s double dampening piston keeps the shank in position, ensuring more efficient transfer of energy.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety391 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views