The Rogers Group hires new director of aggregate operations for five states
The Rogers Group has hired Martin Kostuik has as director of aggregate operations for their operations in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Indiana, according to an Aggregate Research Industries (ARI) online report.
Kostuik joined Rogers based on the company’s industry reputation, longevity and desire to constantly improve their business, according to the ARI report. “This appointment with RGI has provided an avenue to make an impact to the company which, in turn, will lead to benefits both personally and professionally,” Martin says in the report.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views