The Rogers Group hires new director of aggregate operations for five states
The Rogers Group has hired Martin Kostuik has as director of aggregate operations for their operations in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Indiana, according to an Aggregate Research Industries (ARI) online report.
Kostuik joined Rogers based on the company’s industry reputation, longevity and desire to constantly improve their business, according to the ARI report. “This appointment with RGI has provided an avenue to make an impact to the company which, in turn, will lead to benefits both personally and professionally,” Martin says in the report.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1056 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources430 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger409 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register333 Views