The Rogers Group hires new director of aggregate operations for five states
The Rogers Group has hired Martin Kostuik has as director of aggregate operations for their operations in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Indiana, according to an Aggregate Research Industries (ARI) online report.
Kostuik joined Rogers based on the company’s industry reputation, longevity and desire to constantly improve their business, according to the ARI report. “This appointment with RGI has provided an avenue to make an impact to the company which, in turn, will lead to benefits both personally and professionally,” Martin says in the report.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing150 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views