The Rogers Group hires new director of aggregate operations for five states
The Rogers Group has hired Martin Kostuik has as director of aggregate operations for their operations in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Indiana, according to an Aggregate Research Industries (ARI) online report.
Kostuik joined Rogers based on the company’s industry reputation, longevity and desire to constantly improve their business, according to the ARI report. “This appointment with RGI has provided an avenue to make an impact to the company which, in turn, will lead to benefits both personally and professionally,” Martin says in the report.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections258 Views