The Schenck Process BEMP™ Belt Scale Provides Precision Accuracy In Bulk Material Weighing
For weighing and totalizing continuous flow rates of sand, gravel, crushed rock or some other bulk material up to 15,000 tons per hour, the Schenck Process BEMP™ Single Idler Belt Scale combines quality, performance, and affordability in a modular package. Whether your conveyor uses 18” or 60” wide CEMA idlers, the BEMP™ easily mounts to your conveyor frame using only (4) bolts. Utilizing (2) NTEP-approved single point load cells with rated capacities up to 660 pounds and the INTECONT® Satus Integrator, accuracies of ±1% of totalized weight are possible. Fieldbus connections to your process supervisor are also available.
Schenck Process is a manufacturer of belt scales, mass flow meters, weighfeeders, volumetric and gravimetric feeders, bulk bag discharging systems, fiberglass feeders, controls, and weighing systems for the steel, cement, aggregate, and gypsum industries. Schenck Process can be contacted at 1-800-401-9702 visit the web site at www.schenckamericas.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views