The Schenck Process BEMP™ Belt Scale Provides Precision Accuracy In Bulk Material Weighing
For weighing and totalizing continuous flow rates of sand, gravel, crushed rock or some other bulk material up to 15,000 tons per hour, the Schenck Process BEMP™ Single Idler Belt Scale combines quality, performance, and affordability in a modular package. Whether your conveyor uses 18” or 60” wide CEMA idlers, the BEMP™ easily mounts to your conveyor frame using only (4) bolts. Utilizing (2) NTEP-approved single point load cells with rated capacities up to 660 pounds and the INTECONT® Satus Integrator, accuracies of ±1% of totalized weight are possible. Fieldbus connections to your process supervisor are also available.
Schenck Process is a manufacturer of belt scales, mass flow meters, weighfeeders, volumetric and gravimetric feeders, bulk bag discharging systems, fiberglass feeders, controls, and weighing systems for the steel, cement, aggregate, and gypsum industries. Schenck Process can be contacted at 1-800-401-9702 visit the web site at www.schenckamericas.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 261 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views