The Schenck Process BEMP™ Belt Scale Provides Precision Accuracy In Bulk Material Weighing
For weighing and totalizing continuous flow rates of sand, gravel, crushed rock or some other bulk material up to 15,000 tons per hour, the Schenck Process BEMP™ Single Idler Belt Scale combines quality, performance, and affordability in a modular package. Whether your conveyor uses 18” or 60” wide CEMA idlers, the BEMP™ easily mounts to your conveyor frame using only (4) bolts. Utilizing (2) NTEP-approved single point load cells with rated capacities up to 660 pounds and the INTECONT® Satus Integrator, accuracies of ±1% of totalized weight are possible. Fieldbus connections to your process supervisor are also available.
Schenck Process is a manufacturer of belt scales, mass flow meters, weighfeeders, volumetric and gravimetric feeders, bulk bag discharging systems, fiberglass feeders, controls, and weighing systems for the steel, cement, aggregate, and gypsum industries. Schenck Process can be contacted at 1-800-401-9702 visit the web site at www.schenckamericas.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher503 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident348 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution177 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing175 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!158 Views