The TAGG Screen: Meeting your screening demands in a challenging economy.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada – W.S. Tyler introduces the TAGG Screen; the company’s first vibrating screen designed specifically for the Aggregate Industry to meet their screening demands in our challenging economy.
The new screen has been designed in cooperation with the company’s clients. Tyler polled producers on exactly what they wanted in a vibrating screen, giving input on size, number of decks, technical features and factors that influence their buying decisions. From these parameters, the TAGG Screen was developed. The screen is unique in that its tailor-made deck configurations make the TAGG the only vibrating screen customized with your choice of wire cloth or polyurethane deck set-up delivered to you in 5 days.
The screen has an excellent price point at $59,999 USD MRP. Green engineering reduces the weight of the machine and extends the lifespan of key components. The guaranteed two-year shaft assembly offers peak production and great operational confidence in such an affordable screen.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views