The TAGG Screen: Meeting your screening demands in a challenging economy.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada – W.S. Tyler introduces the TAGG Screen; the company’s first vibrating screen designed specifically for the Aggregate Industry to meet their screening demands in our challenging economy.
The new screen has been designed in cooperation with the company’s clients. Tyler polled producers on exactly what they wanted in a vibrating screen, giving input on size, number of decks, technical features and factors that influence their buying decisions. From these parameters, the TAGG Screen was developed. The screen is unique in that its tailor-made deck configurations make the TAGG the only vibrating screen customized with your choice of wire cloth or polyurethane deck set-up delivered to you in 5 days.
The screen has an excellent price point at $59,999 USD MRP. Green engineering reduces the weight of the machine and extends the lifespan of key components. The guaranteed two-year shaft assembly offers peak production and great operational confidence in such an affordable screen.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views