The TAGG Screen: Meeting your screening demands in a challenging economy.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada – W.S. Tyler introduces the TAGG Screen; the company’s first vibrating screen designed specifically for the Aggregate Industry to meet their screening demands in our challenging economy.
The new screen has been designed in cooperation with the company’s clients. Tyler polled producers on exactly what they wanted in a vibrating screen, giving input on size, number of decks, technical features and factors that influence their buying decisions. From these parameters, the TAGG Screen was developed. The screen is unique in that its tailor-made deck configurations make the TAGG the only vibrating screen customized with your choice of wire cloth or polyurethane deck set-up delivered to you in 5 days.
The screen has an excellent price point at $59,999 USD MRP. Green engineering reduces the weight of the machine and extends the lifespan of key components. The guaranteed two-year shaft assembly offers peak production and great operational confidence in such an affordable screen.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views