The Work Truck Show 2013
The NTEA will hold The Work Truck Show, North America’s largest work truck event, in Indianapolis, Ind., March 6–8, 2013, at the Indiana Convention Center.
The Work Truck Show 2013, March 6–8, 2013, (Annual NTEA Convention and educational sessions start March 5) at the Indiana Convention Center (Indianapolis, Ind.).
The Work Truck Show brings together thousands of industry professionals including vocational, governmental and private truck fleet managers and truck buyers from the Class 1–8 market, as well as hundreds of truck and equipment manufacturers, distributors and dealers. The event gives attendees the opportunity to check out the latest full-size work trucks, vocational equipment, and vehicle components. It also features industry-specific technical and business management training sessions.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person978 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration243 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views