The Work Truck Show 2013
The NTEA will hold The Work Truck Show, North America’s largest work truck event, in Indianapolis, Ind., March 6-8, 2013, at the Indiana Convention Center.
The Work Truck Show 2013, March 6-8, 2013, (Annual NTEA Convention and educational sessions start March 5) at the Indiana Convention Center (Indianapolis, Ind.).
The Work Truck Show brings together thousands of industry professionals including vocational, governmental and private truck fleet managers and truck buyers from the Class 1–8 market, as well as hundreds of truck and equipment manufacturers, distributors and dealers. The event gives attendees the opportunity to check out the latest full-size work trucks, vocational equipment, and vehicle components. It also features industry-specific technical and business management training sessions.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill764 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability688 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]553 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views