THINK GREEN… SAVE GREEN $
Diversi-Tech’s Green Machine is a standalone system able to safely clean cylindrically shaped filter cartridges so they can be reused. The unit is easy to load, is single phase, 110 volt and only requires compressed air to operate.
HOW THE INJECTION CLEANING SYSTEM (I.C.S.) WORKS
The Injection Cleaning System releases shop air through a rotating air jet that is driven up and down in a spiral motion inside the filter cartridge. To assist in the cleaning, a vibration system is used to help dislodge larger solid particles from the filter membrane. A cleaning cycle lasts for under five minutes and is fully automated. The solid pollutants released from the cartridge are captured at the source using a high efficiency cyclone collector.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151548 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151004 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1003 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production623 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone386 Views