THINK GREEN… SAVE GREEN $
Diversi-Tech’s Green Machine is a standalone system able to safely clean cylindrically shaped filter cartridges so they can be reused. The unit is easy to load, is single phase, 110 volt and only requires compressed air to operate.
HOW THE INJECTION CLEANING SYSTEM (I.C.S.) WORKS
The Injection Cleaning System releases shop air through a rotating air jet that is driven up and down in a spiral motion inside the filter cartridge. To assist in the cleaning, a vibration system is used to help dislodge larger solid particles from the filter membrane. A cleaning cycle lasts for under five minutes and is fully automated. The solid pollutants released from the cartridge are captured at the source using a high efficiency cyclone collector.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029386 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board328 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments309 Views