Thompson Pump supports Haiti relief efforts
Port Orange, Fla. — Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc., is aiding disaster relief efforts in Haiti with company-wide monetary donations and supplies. Pumps are being made available to the U.S. government and its agencies, which are aiding in the relief effort on the Caribbean island.
The contribution to the aid effort follows a series of other Thompson Pump donations in recent years to other parts of the world hit by natural disasters, including the 2005 hurricane Katrina on the Gulf Coast of the United States, when over 50 pumps and a team of responders were sent from the company’s headquarters in Port Orange, Fla.
“Thompson Pump joins the world in prayer for those affected by the devastation in Haiti,” said Bill Thompson, president, in a Thompson Pump press release. “We are saddened by the significant devastation to individuals, residences, businesses, and entire communities.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February410 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again222 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car203 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views