Thompson Pump VP Celebrates 25 Years of Service
PORT ORANGE, Fla. (November 10, 2009) – Dale Conway, Vice President of Engineering at Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. of Port Orange, Fla., celebrates his 25th employment anniversary.
Conway has held many positions in the manufacturing and engineering sectors of Thompson Pump since 1984. He currently oversees all engineering departments and technical aspects of the pump business such as manufacturing engineering, quality assurance, and research & development.
Conway is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and is a registered Engineer Intern in the State of Florida. He is a trained ISO 9001 internal auditor and successfully implemented an ISO9001-compliant quality management system at Thompson Pump. He has attended and taught many pump-related seminars throughout the country and has authored several technical papers.
“I congratulate Dale on his 25th anniversary at Thompson Pump,” said Bill Thompson, president, Thompson Pump. “His consistent dedication to providing and improving quality products is what makes Thompson Pump the industry leader.”
A Florida resident since grade school, Conway enjoys surfing, running, softball, and golfing. He resides in Port Orange, Fla. with his wife, Diana, and three children — Lauren, Lindsey, and Carter.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151088 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1047 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production749 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success589 Views