Thompson Pump VP Celebrates 25 Years of Service
PORT ORANGE, Fla. (November 10, 2009) – Dale Conway, Vice President of Engineering at Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. of Port Orange, Fla., celebrates his 25th employment anniversary.
Conway has held many positions in the manufacturing and engineering sectors of Thompson Pump since 1984. He currently oversees all engineering departments and technical aspects of the pump business such as manufacturing engineering, quality assurance, and research & development.
Conway is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and is a registered Engineer Intern in the State of Florida. He is a trained ISO 9001 internal auditor and successfully implemented an ISO9001-compliant quality management system at Thompson Pump. He has attended and taught many pump-related seminars throughout the country and has authored several technical papers.
“I congratulate Dale on his 25th anniversary at Thompson Pump,” said Bill Thompson, president, Thompson Pump. “His consistent dedication to providing and improving quality products is what makes Thompson Pump the industry leader.”
A Florida resident since grade school, Conway enjoys surfing, running, softball, and golfing. He resides in Port Orange, Fla. with his wife, Diana, and three children — Lauren, Lindsey, and Carter.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 893 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views