Thompson Pump VP Celebrates 25 Years of Service
PORT ORANGE, Fla. (November 10, 2009) – Dale Conway, Vice President of Engineering at Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. of Port Orange, Fla., celebrates his 25th employment anniversary.
Conway has held many positions in the manufacturing and engineering sectors of Thompson Pump since 1984. He currently oversees all engineering departments and technical aspects of the pump business such as manufacturing engineering, quality assurance, and research & development.
Conway is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and is a registered Engineer Intern in the State of Florida. He is a trained ISO 9001 internal auditor and successfully implemented an ISO9001-compliant quality management system at Thompson Pump. He has attended and taught many pump-related seminars throughout the country and has authored several technical papers.
“I congratulate Dale on his 25th anniversary at Thompson Pump,” said Bill Thompson, president, Thompson Pump. “His consistent dedication to providing and improving quality products is what makes Thompson Pump the industry leader.”
A Florida resident since grade school, Conway enjoys surfing, running, softball, and golfing. He resides in Port Orange, Fla. with his wife, Diana, and three children — Lauren, Lindsey, and Carter.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?320 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views