Three tips to get the most out of AGG1
A trip to the AGG1 Aggregates Academy and Expo can be a great experience, with lots of learning opportunities, equipment to see, and old friends to greet. But, to get the most value from your trip, consider the following three tips:
1) Think about the site where you work and develop an agenda that is tailored to your needs. Is your mobile equipment looking a little long in the tooth? Go to the educational seminar, “Managing High Hour Mobile Equipment Fleets and Practical Best Practices.” The same holds true for crushing, screening, conveying, whatever makes sense for you and your operation.
2) Be sure to write down a hit list of exhibits that feature equipment on your wish list. The expo provides a great chance to see manufacturers of many different kinds of equipment in a manageable size show.
3) When you get back from San Antonio, provide some takeaways with those who weren’t so lucky as to be able to attend. Jot down key points from educational seminars that you can share with peers at other sites. Make sure what happens in San Antonio finds its way back to your site, because that’s what training and education are all about.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga579 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments334 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance328 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention170 Views