T&I Committee meeting 3/16 for bill markups
The Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) will meet on March 16, 2011 to consider the following measures:
•Fiscal Year 2012 Budget Views and Estimates of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure,
•S. 307, A bill to designate the Federal building and United States Courthouse located at 217 West King Street, Martinsburg, West Virginia, as the “W. Craig Broadwater Federal Building and United States Courthouse,”
•H.R. 872, Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011, and
•Committee print of the draft bill: Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2011.
For a live Webcast (at 10 a.m. EDT) of the March 16 bill markup, go to http://transportation.house.gov.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views