T&I Committee meeting 3/16 for bill markups
The Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) will meet on March 16, 2011 to consider the following measures:
•Fiscal Year 2012 Budget Views and Estimates of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure,
•S. 307, A bill to designate the Federal building and United States Courthouse located at 217 West King Street, Martinsburg, West Virginia, as the “W. Craig Broadwater Federal Building and United States Courthouse,”
•H.R. 872, Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011, and
•Committee print of the draft bill: Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2011.
For a live Webcast (at 10 a.m. EDT) of the March 16 bill markup, go to http://transportation.house.gov.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2382 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home706 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...568 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views