T&I Committee passes American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee approved H.R. 7, the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act, by a vote of 29 to 24, the Office of U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) reports.
Mica is the chairman of the T&I Committee.
More information, including details on amendments, will be forthcoming later today, according to a written press statement released in the early morning hours Feb. 3.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1947 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC809 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania523 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views