Tier 4 Final loaders
Case Construction Equipment offers a Tier 4 Final loader option with its 821F and 921F wheel loaders. Each is equipped with a selective catalytic reduction (SCR)-only solution that treats emissions separately with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and does not require the engine to re-circulate exhaust gas. Case says this optimizes combustion and machine performance, lowers engine temperatures, and eliminates maintenance and downtime associated with filter replacement and regeneration.
The loaders sport a 6.7-liter Tier 4 final engine. The 821F and 921F loaders produce 212 and 241 net peak horsepower, respectively. The 821F features a bucket range from 3.2 to 4.5 cubic yards, while the 921F has a bucket range from 3.8 to 4.75 cubic yards.
Case Construction Equipment | www.casece.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April647 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views