Tier 4 Final loaders
Case Construction Equipment offers a Tier 4 Final loader option with its 821F and 921F wheel loaders. Each is equipped with a selective catalytic reduction (SCR)-only solution that treats emissions separately with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and does not require the engine to re-circulate exhaust gas. Case says this optimizes combustion and machine performance, lowers engine temperatures, and eliminates maintenance and downtime associated with filter replacement and regeneration.
The loaders sport a 6.7-liter Tier 4 final engine. The 821F and 921F loaders produce 212 and 241 net peak horsepower, respectively. The 821F features a bucket range from 3.2 to 4.5 cubic yards, while the 921F has a bucket range from 3.8 to 4.75 cubic yards.
Case Construction Equipment | www.casece.com
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success624 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies492 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned400 Views