Tier 4 Final loaders
Case Construction Equipment offers a Tier 4 Final loader option with its 821F and 921F wheel loaders. Each is equipped with a selective catalytic reduction (SCR)-only solution that treats emissions separately with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and does not require the engine to re-circulate exhaust gas. Case says this optimizes combustion and machine performance, lowers engine temperatures, and eliminates maintenance and downtime associated with filter replacement and regeneration.
The loaders sport a 6.7-liter Tier 4 final engine. The 821F and 921F loaders produce 212 and 241 net peak horsepower, respectively. The 821F features a bucket range from 3.2 to 4.5 cubic yards, while the 921F has a bucket range from 3.8 to 4.75 cubic yards.
Case Construction Equipment | www.casece.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views