Tim Frank steps down as chairman, CEO of Sany America
Tim Frank has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc., a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
Frank made the announcement via email Monday morning, noting that the resignation was effective Friday, October 11.
“Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank wrote in the email. “I enjoyed my time getting to know the Sany people and culture. I am proud that together we achieved record sales and profit in the U.S. during my time with the company. However, the time came for me to move on.”
Sany America has not yet released any information regarding a successor.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability668 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]514 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine241 Views