Tim Frank steps down as chairman, CEO of Sany America
Tim Frank has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc., a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
Frank made the announcement via email Monday morning, noting that the resignation was effective Friday, October 11.
“Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank wrote in the email. “I enjoyed my time getting to know the Sany people and culture. I am proud that together we achieved record sales and profit in the U.S. during my time with the company. However, the time came for me to move on.”
Sany America has not yet released any information regarding a successor.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views