Tim Frank steps down as chairman, CEO of Sany America
Tim Frank has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc., a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
Frank made the announcement via email Monday morning, noting that the resignation was effective Friday, October 11.
“Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank wrote in the email. “I enjoyed my time getting to know the Sany people and culture. I am proud that together we achieved record sales and profit in the U.S. during my time with the company. However, the time came for me to move on.”
Sany America has not yet released any information regarding a successor.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities399 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views