Tim Frank steps down as chairman, CEO of Sany America
Tim Frank has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc., a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
Frank made the announcement via email Monday morning, noting that the resignation was effective Friday, October 11.
“Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank wrote in the email. “I enjoyed my time getting to know the Sany people and culture. I am proud that together we achieved record sales and profit in the U.S. during my time with the company. However, the time came for me to move on.”
Sany America has not yet released any information regarding a successor.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant481 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March368 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania251 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum187 Views