Tim Frank steps down as chairman, CEO of Sany America
Tim Frank has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc., a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
Frank made the announcement via email Monday morning, noting that the resignation was effective Friday, October 11.
“Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank wrote in the email. “I enjoyed my time getting to know the Sany people and culture. I am proud that together we achieved record sales and profit in the U.S. during my time with the company. However, the time came for me to move on.”
Sany America has not yet released any information regarding a successor.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries261 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views