Titan introduces the DTE4 Haul Truck Tire to lineup of mining tires
QUINCY, Ill. — Titan Tire Corporation, a subsidiary of Titan International, Inc., is pleased to announce the introduction of the DTE4 Haul Truck Tire to their lineup of mining tires. The DTE4 offers a radial construction and a deep lug tread pattern that provides enhanced durability, excellent heat dissipation and superior traction in harsh mining conditions.
“Titan is investing in the OTR business to help support the mining industry,” said Paul Hawkins, vice president of OTR sales at Titan. “We developed the 33.00R51 tire to increase the supply of this hard-to-find product.”
The DTE4 features an E-4 tread depth that promotes long tread life and excellent traction, while the open, non-directional tread pattern provides for excellent self cleaning and extra bite on the ground. An open center tread design helps reduce internal heat generation and allows the heat to more easily dissipate, reducing tire fatigue and extending tire life.
Available in four sizes — 18.00R33, 24.00R35, 27.00R49 and 33.00R51 — and a variety of compounds, the DTE4 provides the versatility to meet the needs of nearly any demanding mining application.
Titan Tires are manufactured by Titan Tire Corporation, a subsidiary of Titan International. For more information on Titan Tire products and services, visit the company’s website at
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views