Titan introduces the DTE4 Haul Truck Tire to lineup of mining tires
QUINCY, Ill. — Titan Tire Corporation, a subsidiary of Titan International, Inc., is pleased to announce the introduction of the DTE4 Haul Truck Tire to their lineup of mining tires. The DTE4 offers a radial construction and a deep lug tread pattern that provides enhanced durability, excellent heat dissipation and superior traction in harsh mining conditions.
“Titan is investing in the OTR business to help support the mining industry,” said Paul Hawkins, vice president of OTR sales at Titan. “We developed the 33.00R51 tire to increase the supply of this hard-to-find product.”
The DTE4 features an E-4 tread depth that promotes long tread life and excellent traction, while the open, non-directional tread pattern provides for excellent self cleaning and extra bite on the ground. An open center tread design helps reduce internal heat generation and allows the heat to more easily dissipate, reducing tire fatigue and extending tire life.
Available in four sizes — 18.00R33, 24.00R35, 27.00R49 and 33.00R51 — and a variety of compounds, the DTE4 provides the versatility to meet the needs of nearly any demanding mining application.
Titan Tires are manufactured by Titan Tire Corporation, a subsidiary of Titan International. For more information on Titan Tire products and services, visit the company’s website at
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs624 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina360 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity332 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views