Titan introduces the DTE4 Haul Truck Tire to lineup of mining tires
QUINCY, Ill. — Titan Tire Corporation, a subsidiary of Titan International, Inc., is pleased to announce the introduction of the DTE4 Haul Truck Tire to their lineup of mining tires. The DTE4 offers a radial construction and a deep lug tread pattern that provides enhanced durability, excellent heat dissipation and superior traction in harsh mining conditions.
“Titan is investing in the OTR business to help support the mining industry,” said Paul Hawkins, vice president of OTR sales at Titan. “We developed the 33.00R51 tire to increase the supply of this hard-to-find product.”
The DTE4 features an E-4 tread depth that promotes long tread life and excellent traction, while the open, non-directional tread pattern provides for excellent self cleaning and extra bite on the ground. An open center tread design helps reduce internal heat generation and allows the heat to more easily dissipate, reducing tire fatigue and extending tire life.
Available in four sizes — 18.00R33, 24.00R35, 27.00R49 and 33.00R51 — and a variety of compounds, the DTE4 provides the versatility to meet the needs of nearly any demanding mining application.
Titan Tires are manufactured by Titan Tire Corporation, a subsidiary of Titan International. For more information on Titan Tire products and services, visit the company’s website at
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views