Titan Machinery named Leica Geosystems machine control dealer for Montana,Wyoming
Titan Machinery has been appointed as a Leica Geosystems dealer for machine control products in Montana and Wyoming.
The addition of Montana and Wyoming makes seven states in which Titan sells Leica Geosystems construction products, the others being North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, and Minnesota. Leica Geosystems is the only brand of machine control products Titan sells, services, and rents for construction sites.
“Machine control is the direction the industry is moving towards because of the efficiency and cost savings,” says Mike Hall, senior marketing manager of Titan Machinery. “Anything that provides good value back to our customers is something we want to be in.”
Titan’s best-selling Leica Geosystems product is PowerDigger 2D. Titan has a particularly effective sales approach: the company goes to the job site, installs a PowerDigger 2D on the customer’s excavator at no charge, and lets them use it for a couple of days. “Once the customer sees what it can do for them – saving time and not over-digging the hole — very seldom do we take it off once installed,” says Hall.
Adds Mike Reed, business manager of machine control, Leica Geosystems. ““We are pleased and proud of our relationship with Titan Machinery. With machine control technology from Leica Geosystems, they can offer a more accurate and precise solution to their construction customers.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction515 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter381 Views