Titan Machinery named Leica Geosystems machine control dealer for Montana,Wyoming
Titan Machinery has been appointed as a Leica Geosystems dealer for machine control products in Montana and Wyoming.
The addition of Montana and Wyoming makes seven states in which Titan sells Leica Geosystems construction products, the others being North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, and Minnesota. Leica Geosystems is the only brand of machine control products Titan sells, services, and rents for construction sites.
“Machine control is the direction the industry is moving towards because of the efficiency and cost savings,” says Mike Hall, senior marketing manager of Titan Machinery. “Anything that provides good value back to our customers is something we want to be in.”
Titan’s best-selling Leica Geosystems product is PowerDigger 2D. Titan has a particularly effective sales approach: the company goes to the job site, installs a PowerDigger 2D on the customer’s excavator at no charge, and lets them use it for a couple of days. “Once the customer sees what it can do for them – saving time and not over-digging the hole — very seldom do we take it off once installed,” says Hall.
Adds Mike Reed, business manager of machine control, Leica Geosystems. ““We are pleased and proud of our relationship with Titan Machinery. With machine control technology from Leica Geosystems, they can offer a more accurate and precise solution to their construction customers.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines382 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)299 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger264 Views