Titan Tire Corp.: Haul truck tire
Titan Tire Corp.’s new DTE4 haul truck tire offers radial construction and a deep lug tread pattern to enhance durability, dissipate heat, and provide traction. The tire features an E-4 tread depth that is said to promote long tread life and excellent traction, while the open, non-directional tread pattern provides excellent self cleaning and an extra bite on the ground.
An open center tread design helps reduce internal heat generation and allows the heat to dissipate easily, reducing tire fatigue and extending tire life. Available sizes include 18.00R33, 24.00R35, 27.00R49, and 33.00R51.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world308 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior210 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village150 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting133 Views