Titan Tire Corp.: Haul truck tire
Titan Tire Corp.’s new DTE4 haul truck tire offers radial construction and a deep lug tread pattern to enhance durability, dissipate heat, and provide traction. The tire features an E-4 tread depth that is said to promote long tread life and excellent traction, while the open, non-directional tread pattern provides excellent self cleaning and an extra bite on the ground.
An open center tread design helps reduce internal heat generation and allows the heat to dissipate easily, reducing tire fatigue and extending tire life. Available sizes include 18.00R33, 24.00R35, 27.00R49, and 33.00R51.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 789 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning139 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views