Titan Tire Corp.: Haul truck tire
Titan Tire Corp.’s new DTE4 haul truck tire offers radial construction and a deep lug tread pattern to enhance durability, dissipate heat, and provide traction. The tire features an E-4 tread depth that is said to promote long tread life and excellent traction, while the open, non-directional tread pattern provides excellent self cleaning and an extra bite on the ground.
An open center tread design helps reduce internal heat generation and allows the heat to dissipate easily, reducing tire fatigue and extending tire life. Available sizes include 18.00R33, 24.00R35, 27.00R49, and 33.00R51.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry341 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers254 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes219 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution165 Views