Titan Tire Corp.: Haul truck tire
Titan Tire Corp.’s new DTE4 haul truck tire offers radial construction and a deep lug tread pattern to enhance durability, dissipate heat, and provide traction. The tire features an E-4 tread depth that is said to promote long tread life and excellent traction, while the open, non-directional tread pattern provides excellent self cleaning and an extra bite on the ground.
An open center tread design helps reduce internal heat generation and allows the heat to dissipate easily, reducing tire fatigue and extending tire life. Available sizes include 18.00R33, 24.00R35, 27.00R49, and 33.00R51.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction522 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way426 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter406 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views