Titan Tire Corp.: Haul truck tire
Titan Tire Corp.’s new DTE4 haul truck tire offers radial construction and a deep lug tread pattern to enhance durability, dissipate heat, and provide traction. The tire features an E-4 tread depth that is said to promote long tread life and excellent traction, while the open, non-directional tread pattern provides excellent self cleaning and an extra bite on the ground.
An open center tread design helps reduce internal heat generation and allows the heat to dissipate easily, reducing tire fatigue and extending tire life. Available sizes include 18.00R33, 24.00R35, 27.00R49, and 33.00R51.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments343 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention263 Views