Titan Tire’s next generation mining tire
Titan Tire Corp. says its next generation 007 MFT mining tire offers enhanced durability, a more aggressive tread pattern, and improved heat dissipation. According to Titan, testing shows that the nylon casing design ran 15-percent cooler than the steel casing in an equivalent tire, which makes the tire less susceptible to sidewall fatigue and cut damage.
A new triple-bead belt package is said to improve durability, as well as cut, chip, and wear characteristics of the tire. Sipes are incorporated into the tire lugs to provide additional traction and heat dissipation. A non-solid center tread design helps reduce internal heat generation and allows the heat to more easily dissipate, which allows end users to run haul trucks longer distances and at higher speeds. The tires are available in 59/80R63, 53/80R63, 40.00R57, and 27.00R49 sizes.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park160 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views