TOARC appoints Bruce Semkowski as president
The Ontario Aggregate Resources Corporation (TOARC) has appointed Bruce Semkowski as president.
Semkowski is a long-time employee of Lafarge, and he most recently served as vice president and general manager of Lafarge’s Eastern Canada operations.
He has also previously worked for the King Packaged Materials Company and is a past chair of the Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association and past board member of TOARC.
Semkowski succeeds David Sterrett, who was president of TOARC for 15 years before retiring.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views