TOARC appoints Bruce Semkowski as president
The Ontario Aggregate Resources Corporation (TOARC) has appointed Bruce Semkowski as president.
Semkowski is a long-time employee of Lafarge, and he most recently served as vice president and general manager of Lafarge’s Eastern Canada operations.
He has also previously worked for the King Packaged Materials Company and is a past chair of the Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association and past board member of TOARC.
Semkowski succeeds David Sterrett, who was president of TOARC for 15 years before retiring.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 893 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views