TOARC appoints Bruce Semkowski as president
The Ontario Aggregate Resources Corporation (TOARC) has appointed Bruce Semkowski as president.
Semkowski is a long-time employee of Lafarge, and he most recently served as vice president and general manager of Lafarge’s Eastern Canada operations.
He has also previously worked for the King Packaged Materials Company and is a past chair of the Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association and past board member of TOARC.
Semkowski succeeds David Sterrett, who was president of TOARC for 15 years before retiring.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views