TOARC appoints Bruce Semkowski as president
The Ontario Aggregate Resources Corporation (TOARC) has appointed Bruce Semkowski as president.
Semkowski is a long-time employee of Lafarge, and he most recently served as vice president and general manager of Lafarge’s Eastern Canada operations.
He has also previously worked for the King Packaged Materials Company and is a past chair of the Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association and past board member of TOARC.
Semkowski succeeds David Sterrett, who was president of TOARC for 15 years before retiring.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1297 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?695 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth480 Views