TOARC appoints Bruce Semkowski as president
The Ontario Aggregate Resources Corporation (TOARC) has appointed Bruce Semkowski as president.
Semkowski is a long-time employee of Lafarge, and he most recently served as vice president and general manager of Lafarge’s Eastern Canada operations.
He has also previously worked for the King Packaged Materials Company and is a past chair of the Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association and past board member of TOARC.
Semkowski succeeds David Sterrett, who was president of TOARC for 15 years before retiring.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views