Tool manufacturer Keson Industries wins award for Long-Run Measuring Wheel package design
Aurora, IL-based tool manufacturer Keson Industries has been recognized nationally for its marketing in product package design, receiving the 2012 STAR Award, and locally for its emphasis on conservation, being named one of The Conservation Foundation’s Fab 40.
Keson has built its brand on providing rugged and easy-to-use products with a clean look and clear on-pack communication. Keson just earned a 2012 STAR Award in Packaging for its Long-Run Measuring Wheel package design.
The Conservation Foundation of DuPage County recently recognized Keson as one of its 2012 Fab 40 due to the active efforts Keson makes in recycling and sustainable business operations, as well as, strongly supporting the annual Earth Day Benefit Dinner and showing monetary support to the Conservation Foundation.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)346 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world293 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention197 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior147 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views