Tool manufacturer Keson Industries wins award for Long-Run Measuring Wheel package design
Aurora, IL-based tool manufacturer Keson Industries has been recognized nationally for its marketing in product package design, receiving the 2012 STAR Award, and locally for its emphasis on conservation, being named one of The Conservation Foundation’s Fab 40.
Keson has built its brand on providing rugged and easy-to-use products with a clean look and clear on-pack communication. Keson just earned a 2012 STAR Award in Packaging for its Long-Run Measuring Wheel package design.
The Conservation Foundation of DuPage County recently recognized Keson as one of its 2012 Fab 40 due to the active efforts Keson makes in recycling and sustainable business operations, as well as, strongly supporting the annual Earth Day Benefit Dinner and showing monetary support to the Conservation Foundation.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets544 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year286 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views