Tool manufacturer Keson Industries wins award for Long-Run Measuring Wheel package design
Aurora, IL-based tool manufacturer Keson Industries has been recognized nationally for its marketing in product package design, receiving the 2012 STAR Award, and locally for its emphasis on conservation, being named one of The Conservation Foundation’s Fab 40.
Keson has built its brand on providing rugged and easy-to-use products with a clean look and clear on-pack communication. Keson just earned a 2012 STAR Award in Packaging for its Long-Run Measuring Wheel package design.
The Conservation Foundation of DuPage County recently recognized Keson as one of its 2012 Fab 40 due to the active efforts Keson makes in recycling and sustainable business operations, as well as, strongly supporting the annual Earth Day Benefit Dinner and showing monetary support to the Conservation Foundation.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding192 Views