Tool manufacturer Keson Industries wins award for Long-Run Measuring Wheel package design
Aurora, IL-based tool manufacturer Keson Industries has been recognized nationally for its marketing in product package design, receiving the 2012 STAR Award, and locally for its emphasis on conservation, being named one of The Conservation Foundation’s Fab 40.
Keson has built its brand on providing rugged and easy-to-use products with a clean look and clear on-pack communication. Keson just earned a 2012 STAR Award in Packaging for its Long-Run Measuring Wheel package design.
The Conservation Foundation of DuPage County recently recognized Keson as one of its 2012 Fab 40 due to the active efforts Keson makes in recycling and sustainable business operations, as well as, strongly supporting the annual Earth Day Benefit Dinner and showing monetary support to the Conservation Foundation.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers246 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views