Top construction industry editor inducted into Construction Writers Association Hall of Fame
During its annual Grand Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C., the Construction Writers Association (CWA) inducted Randall-Reilly Construction Media Editorial Director Marcia Gruver Doyle into its Hall of Fame. This highly prestigious award is presented to select individuals who exemplify true lifetime achievement as journalists in the construction industry.
“Marcia is welcomed and recognized on the most remote jobsite and in the boardrooms of the largest construction equipment manufacturers,” wrote Dan Tidwell, senior vice president, Randall-Reilly Construction Media, in nominating Gruver Doyle. “Over the years, she has mentored many excellent business-to-business journalists and has been the recipient of the most prestigious awards earned in the business.”
Gruver Doyle has been a construction industry journalist for more than 30 years and has served as editor-in-chief of Equipment World since its inception in 1989. She is a past president of the Construction Writers Association and has served on its board for many years. Prior to joining Randall-Reilly she worked as a writer for the Associated Construction Publications.
“We are extremely proud of Marcia’s many accomplishments,” says Mike Reilly, Randall-Reilly chairman and CEO. “We’ve enjoyed incredible success with Equipment World through the years, and we credit Marcia’s industry knowledge and ability to communicate effectively with her readers for much of that success.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February425 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again260 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views