Top construction industry editor inducted into Construction Writers Association Hall of Fame
During its annual Grand Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C., the Construction Writers Association (CWA) inducted Randall-Reilly Construction Media Editorial Director Marcia Gruver Doyle into its Hall of Fame. This highly prestigious award is presented to select individuals who exemplify true lifetime achievement as journalists in the construction industry.
“Marcia is welcomed and recognized on the most remote jobsite and in the boardrooms of the largest construction equipment manufacturers,” wrote Dan Tidwell, senior vice president, Randall-Reilly Construction Media, in nominating Gruver Doyle. “Over the years, she has mentored many excellent business-to-business journalists and has been the recipient of the most prestigious awards earned in the business.”
Gruver Doyle has been a construction industry journalist for more than 30 years and has served as editor-in-chief of Equipment World since its inception in 1989. She is a past president of the Construction Writers Association and has served on its board for many years. Prior to joining Randall-Reilly she worked as a writer for the Associated Construction Publications.
“We are extremely proud of Marcia’s many accomplishments,” says Mike Reilly, Randall-Reilly chairman and CEO. “We’ve enjoyed incredible success with Equipment World through the years, and we credit Marcia’s industry knowledge and ability to communicate effectively with her readers for much of that success.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park164 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule129 Views