Topcon announces Brandt Tractor purchase of Land Measurement Systems
Topcon Positioning Systems announced today one of the company’s largest distributors — Land Measurement Systems (LMS) of Calgary, Alberta — has been purchased by Brandt Tractor, Ltd.
LMS has offices in offices in Winnipeg, Vancouver and Edmonton.
Brandt is part of The Brandt Companies, the largest privately owned company in Saskatchewan. With 21 locations across Western Canada, Brandt is also the largest privately held John Deere dealership in the world.
Brandt has worked closely with LMS to distribute Topcon machine control products for Western Canada for more than two years.
With the acquisition of LMS, Brandt will now represent the full line of Topcon positioning products for surveying and construction. Brandt will also assume the Topcon Regional Repair Center operations, capable of servicing Topcon equipment from all across Canada and the United States. Additionally, Brandt will assume ownership of Topcon’s Real Time Kinetic (RTK) Network in western Canada.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1631 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award345 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention183 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world159 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban130 Views