Topcon announces Brandt Tractor purchase of Land Measurement Systems
Topcon Positioning Systems announced today one of the company’s largest distributors — Land Measurement Systems (LMS) of Calgary, Alberta — has been purchased by Brandt Tractor, Ltd.
LMS has offices in offices in Winnipeg, Vancouver and Edmonton.
Brandt is part of The Brandt Companies, the largest privately owned company in Saskatchewan. With 21 locations across Western Canada, Brandt is also the largest privately held John Deere dealership in the world.
Brandt has worked closely with LMS to distribute Topcon machine control products for Western Canada for more than two years.
With the acquisition of LMS, Brandt will now represent the full line of Topcon positioning products for surveying and construction. Brandt will also assume the Topcon Regional Repair Center operations, capable of servicing Topcon equipment from all across Canada and the United States. Additionally, Brandt will assume ownership of Topcon’s Real Time Kinetic (RTK) Network in western Canada.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views