Topcon appoints Di Federico to exec committee
Ivan Di Federico, who was recently named chief strategy officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been selected to join the Topcon Corporation executive committee for the Tokyo-based positioning business unit.
Di Federico, formerly senior vice president for global engineering, is only the second person of non-Japanese descent to be named to the corporation’s executive committee, following the appointment in 2008 of Ray O’Connor, president and CEO of TPS, and newly appointed managing executive officer of Topcon Corporation.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned523 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies503 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views