Topcon appoints Di Federico to exec committee
Ivan Di Federico, who was recently named chief strategy officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been selected to join the Topcon Corporation executive committee for the Tokyo-based positioning business unit.
Di Federico, formerly senior vice president for global engineering, is only the second person of non-Japanese descent to be named to the corporation’s executive committee, following the appointment in 2008 of Ray O’Connor, president and CEO of TPS, and newly appointed managing executive officer of Topcon Corporation.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure528 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]381 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views