Topcon appoints Di Federico to exec committee
Ivan Di Federico, who was recently named chief strategy officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been selected to join the Topcon Corporation executive committee for the Tokyo-based positioning business unit.
Di Federico, formerly senior vice president for global engineering, is only the second person of non-Japanese descent to be named to the corporation’s executive committee, following the appointment in 2008 of Ray O’Connor, president and CEO of TPS, and newly appointed managing executive officer of Topcon Corporation.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views