Topcon introduces 3D GPS systems for wheel loaders
Tony Vanneman, TPS construction product marketing manager, said, “This new 3D-MC product combines Topcon’s dual mast GPS system with three TS-1 tilt sensors, the rugged, easy to use GX-60 control box, MC-R3 receiver, plus two MC-G3 GPS antennas.”
In addition, he said, optional light bars for enhanced elevation and steering control are available as options.
“Perfect control at every step of the operation is assured with this new system,” Vanneman said.
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (TPS) designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. TPS’ parent company, Topcon Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange – 7732), was founded in 1932.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151093 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success598 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting416 Views