Topcon introduces 3D GPS systems for wheel loaders
Tony Vanneman, TPS construction product marketing manager, said, “This new 3D-MC product combines Topcon’s dual mast GPS system with three TS-1 tilt sensors, the rugged, easy to use GX-60 control box, MC-R3 receiver, plus two MC-G3 GPS antennas.”
In addition, he said, optional light bars for enhanced elevation and steering control are available as options.
“Perfect control at every step of the operation is assured with this new system,” Vanneman said.
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (TPS) designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. TPS’ parent company, Topcon Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange – 7732), was founded in 1932.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views