Topcon names new Construction Business Unit software business development manager
Mark Larranaga has joined the Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) Construction Business Unit as its new software business development manager. Larranaga has been with Topcon for the past five years and his most recent role was in the Survey Business Unit as the Western U.S. senior regional manager. The announcement was made by Murray Lodge, vice president of construction sales for Topcon.
“As the capability of our construction products continues to expand, software becomes a more significant piece of the overall solution,” Lodge said in a prepared statement. “Mark’s knowledge of how a project is designed and staked in the field along with his relationships in the industries we serve, provide the ideal experience needed for this new position.”
Lodge said Larranaga has worked 14 years in the survey and construction industries. He started with New Mexico-based Holman’s, Inc., one of the nation’s largest precision surveying solutions dealers, holding several positions including store manager. After joining Topcon, Lodge said, “Mark [Larranaga] was instrumental in growing dealer sales and support of GPS and optical products.”
Larranaga will be charged with helping Topcon dealers integrate new software and technologies into their daily business both from a sales and education perspectivem, Lodge says. Larranaga will also be a liaison for the product management team as the business unit looks for opportunities to grow its business, Lodge says.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views