Topcon social media sites for ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 now operational
Topcon says they are designed to share pertinent industry, product and company information to visitors to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and other interested persons via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels.
“The available social media outlets are, without a doubt, the fastest growing information-exchange segment in the communications industry and TPS will use these outlets to disseminate information related to Topcon’s presence at ConExpo,” Dennis House, vice president of marketing communication, said in a written statement. “He said the sites will provide TPS followers with information pertinent to “our positioning technologies, and provide an opportunity for our customers, associates and friends to become better connected.”
Interested persons can stay connected to Topcon information via http://www.topconpositioning.com/stayconnected/.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views