Topcon social media sites for ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 now operational
Topcon says they are designed to share pertinent industry, product and company information to visitors to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and other interested persons via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels.
“The available social media outlets are, without a doubt, the fastest growing information-exchange segment in the communications industry and TPS will use these outlets to disseminate information related to Topcon’s presence at ConExpo,” Dennis House, vice president of marketing communication, said in a written statement. “He said the sites will provide TPS followers with information pertinent to “our positioning technologies, and provide an opportunity for our customers, associates and friends to become better connected.”
Interested persons can stay connected to Topcon information via http://www.topconpositioning.com/stayconnected/.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg328 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views