Topcon social media sites for ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 now operational
Topcon says they are designed to share pertinent industry, product and company information to visitors to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and other interested persons via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels.
“The available social media outlets are, without a doubt, the fastest growing information-exchange segment in the communications industry and TPS will use these outlets to disseminate information related to Topcon’s presence at ConExpo,” Dennis House, vice president of marketing communication, said in a written statement. “He said the sites will provide TPS followers with information pertinent to “our positioning technologies, and provide an opportunity for our customers, associates and friends to become better connected.”
Interested persons can stay connected to Topcon information via http://www.topconpositioning.com/stayconnected/.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs703 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity342 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views