Topcon social media sites for ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 now operational
Topcon says they are designed to share pertinent industry, product and company information to visitors to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and other interested persons via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels.
“The available social media outlets are, without a doubt, the fastest growing information-exchange segment in the communications industry and TPS will use these outlets to disseminate information related to Topcon’s presence at ConExpo,” Dennis House, vice president of marketing communication, said in a written statement. “He said the sites will provide TPS followers with information pertinent to “our positioning technologies, and provide an opportunity for our customers, associates and friends to become better connected.”
Interested persons can stay connected to Topcon information via http://www.topconpositioning.com/stayconnected/.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2402 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home1033 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...583 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry330 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views