Towmaster announces new hires and position changes
Arlyn Hedtke, in-house sales, is retiring from Towmaster after 24 years of service. Hedtke has worked in various jobs throughout his career at Towmaster from welding, supervising, shipping, purchasing, and finally to sales.
Ryan Kral has been selected to replace Hedtke for In-House Sales. Kral has worked for Towmaster for four years with experience in various positions including hydraulic detachable assembly and managing the parts sales and warranty department.
Towmaster has also added Bob Pace to the sales group as the new regional sales manager for Canada. Pace is new to the staff and has several years of equipment sales experience. He will be establishing and managing trailer sales into the Canadian market.
Brian Fitzgerald is the new parts service and warranty manager. Fitzgerald has an extensive background in management and customer service.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views