Track Mounted Portable Stacking Conveyor
Screen Machine Industries 36″ x 60′-0 (914mm x 18.3m) track mounted portable stacking conveyor will revolutionize the conveyor industry. This wireless remote controlled conveyor will match up perfectly to any track mounted crusher or screening plant for “on the fly” finger-tip mobility. A counterweighted design combined with a heavy-duty channel frame build creates unequaled stockpiling capability. Hydraulic top fold and cylinder positioning makes job site to job site transportation and set-up quick and effortless.
SMI is an innovative American manufacturer of portable machinery dedicated to material crushing, screening, washing and stockpiling. Our product offering provides production solutions across a vast array of applications ranging from 15 – 600 tons/yards per hour (sand & gravel, concrete & asphalt, topsoil & compost products). Our engineering design philosophy of incorporating only industry leading brand name components and feature rich competitive advantages has prominently influenced our 40+ years of success. For more information, contact Screen Machine Industries, Inc., 10685 Columbus Parkway, Pataskala, Ohio 43062. Telephone (800) 837-3344 or (740) 927-3464; fax (740) 927-7110. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web site: www.screenmachine.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views