Track Mounted Portable Stacking Conveyor
Screen Machine Industries 36″ x 60′-0 (914mm x 18.3m) track mounted portable stacking conveyor will revolutionize the conveyor industry. This wireless remote controlled conveyor will match up perfectly to any track mounted crusher or screening plant for “on the fly” finger-tip mobility. A counterweighted design combined with a heavy-duty channel frame build creates unequaled stockpiling capability. Hydraulic top fold and cylinder positioning makes job site to job site transportation and set-up quick and effortless.
SMI is an innovative American manufacturer of portable machinery dedicated to material crushing, screening, washing and stockpiling. Our product offering provides production solutions across a vast array of applications ranging from 15 – 600 tons/yards per hour (sand & gravel, concrete & asphalt, topsoil & compost products). Our engineering design philosophy of incorporating only industry leading brand name components and feature rich competitive advantages has prominently influenced our 40+ years of success. For more information, contact Screen Machine Industries, Inc., 10685 Columbus Parkway, Pataskala, Ohio 43062. Telephone (800) 837-3344 or (740) 927-3464; fax (740) 927-7110. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web site: www.screenmachine.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs704 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries269 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views