Track Mounted Portable Stacking Conveyor
Screen Machine Industries 36″ x 60′-0 (914mm x 18.3m) track mounted portable stacking conveyor will revolutionize the conveyor industry. This wireless remote controlled conveyor will match up perfectly to any track mounted crusher or screening plant for “on the fly” finger-tip mobility. A counterweighted design combined with a heavy-duty channel frame build creates unequaled stockpiling capability. Hydraulic top fold and cylinder positioning makes job site to job site transportation and set-up quick and effortless.
SMI is an innovative American manufacturer of portable machinery dedicated to material crushing, screening, washing and stockpiling. Our product offering provides production solutions across a vast array of applications ranging from 15 – 600 tons/yards per hour (sand & gravel, concrete & asphalt, topsoil & compost products). Our engineering design philosophy of incorporating only industry leading brand name components and feature rich competitive advantages has prominently influenced our 40+ years of success. For more information, contact Screen Machine Industries, Inc., 10685 Columbus Parkway, Pataskala, Ohio 43062. Telephone (800) 837-3344 or (740) 927-3464; fax (740) 927-7110. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web site: www.screenmachine.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views