Track Mounted Portable Stacking Conveyor
Screen Machine Industries 36″ x 60′-0 (914mm x 18.3m) track mounted portable stacking conveyor will revolutionize the conveyor industry. This wireless remote controlled conveyor will match up perfectly to any track mounted crusher or screening plant for “on the fly” finger-tip mobility. A counterweighted design combined with a heavy-duty channel frame build creates unequaled stockpiling capability. Hydraulic top fold and cylinder positioning makes job site to job site transportation and set-up quick and effortless.
SMI is an innovative American manufacturer of portable machinery dedicated to material crushing, screening, washing and stockpiling. Our product offering provides production solutions across a vast array of applications ranging from 15 – 600 tons/yards per hour (sand & gravel, concrete & asphalt, topsoil & compost products). Our engineering design philosophy of incorporating only industry leading brand name components and feature rich competitive advantages has prominently influenced our 40+ years of success. For more information, contact Screen Machine Industries, Inc., 10685 Columbus Parkway, Pataskala, Ohio 43062. Telephone (800) 837-3344 or (740) 927-3464; fax (740) 927-7110. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web site: www.screenmachine.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1055 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company482 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger404 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register320 Views