Trail King Industries names new president
Trail King Industries, a manufacturer of open deck and material hauling trailers, named Bruce Yakley as its president. Yakley will succeed current Trail King president, Carol Lowe, who is returning to Carlisle Companies on April 1.
Yakley has 37 years of experience in lean manufacturing, supply chain management, engineering and product development. He most recently served as president and chief operating officer of Brenner Tank, headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Prior to joining Brenner, Yakley was the vice president and general manager of the Refuse Vehicle Division of Federal Signal. He also held senior management positions with Leach Company and JI Case Company.
Yakley will be on-hand to greet customers in the company’s show booths at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas from March 22-25 and at the Mid America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, from March 31 to April 1.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution173 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing163 Views