Trail King Industries names new president
Trail King Industries, a manufacturer of open deck and material hauling trailers, named Bruce Yakley as its president. Yakley will succeed current Trail King president, Carol Lowe, who is returning to Carlisle Companies on April 1.
Yakley has 37 years of experience in lean manufacturing, supply chain management, engineering and product development. He most recently served as president and chief operating officer of Brenner Tank, headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Prior to joining Brenner, Yakley was the vice president and general manager of the Refuse Vehicle Division of Federal Signal. He also held senior management positions with Leach Company and JI Case Company.
Yakley will be on-hand to greet customers in the company’s show booths at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas from March 22-25 and at the Mid America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, from March 31 to April 1.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry630 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction517 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way424 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter403 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views