Innotech Solutions’ tramp release and clearing systems for HD Symons Crushers
- Large clearing stroke
- Total clearing cycle can be as short as 10 minutes
- Extremely easy to install in the field (16 Hrs.)
- Simple, rugged and reliable with no nitrogen to leak
- Practically maintenance free
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Includes Universal Power Unit to Clamp, Lock, Adjust and Clear
- Service and maintenance people will love it’s safe operation
- Very reasonable price
- Drastically reduces downtime—- Increases profits
- Makes cavity clearing safer—-Improves morale and attitude
- Rugged and reliable—-Saves money
- Crusher operates with constant clamping force between adjustment ring and mainframe, minimizing ring bounce —-
- Saves maintenance and repair costs.
- Allows the operator to set the crusher at smaller setting to maximize the product tonnage, because the fear of stalling the crusher and then having to dig it out is eliminated—-
- Makes more salable product and therefore profits.
- Return of your investment is typically less than 1 year.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views