Transportation and Infrastructure Committee to set ground rules
On Jan. 23,at 10 a.m., the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will hold its organizational meeting, Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) announced. The meeting will be held in 2167 Rayburn House Office Building.
“I look forward to getting to work to improve our nation’s infrastructure,” Shuster said in a committee press release. “These issues have a tremendous impact on us all — transportation affects how we live our day-to-day lives, how much time we spend with our families and friends, how goods get from one place to another, how much these goods and services cost us as consumers, and how competitive our businesses can be in a global marketplace. In the coming months, the Committee will focus on strengthening the nation’s transportation network and reforming programs for a more competitive and prosperous America.”
The meeting will include approval of the committee rules, oversight plan, subcommittee chairmen and ranking members, and subcommittee assignments.
This meeting will also be webcast. Click on the link to view the webcast.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher504 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident349 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution178 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing178 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!170 Views