Transportation and Infrastructure Committee to set ground rules
On Jan. 23,at 10 a.m., the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will hold its organizational meeting, Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) announced. The meeting will be held in 2167 Rayburn House Office Building.
“I look forward to getting to work to improve our nation’s infrastructure,” Shuster said in a committee press release. “These issues have a tremendous impact on us all — transportation affects how we live our day-to-day lives, how much time we spend with our families and friends, how goods get from one place to another, how much these goods and services cost us as consumers, and how competitive our businesses can be in a global marketplace. In the coming months, the Committee will focus on strengthening the nation’s transportation network and reforming programs for a more competitive and prosperous America.”
The meeting will include approval of the committee rules, oversight plan, subcommittee chairmen and ranking members, and subcommittee assignments.
This meeting will also be webcast. Click on the link to view the webcast.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations245 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers223 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show210 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000156 Views