Transportation bill public forum postponed
The public forum on the next transportation bill with Congressmen Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.), and other Members of the Committee originally scheduled for Friday, Feb. 18 in Scranton, Pa., was postponed due to the voting schedule in the House of Representatives.
A new date has not yet been scheduled.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views