Transportation bill public forum postponed
The public forum on the next transportation bill with Congressmen Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.), and other Members of the Committee originally scheduled for Friday, Feb. 18 in Scranton, Pa., was postponed due to the voting schedule in the House of Representatives.
A new date has not yet been scheduled.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3100 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1999 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies306 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete302 Views
- How to become a more productive worker290 Views