Transportation bill public forum postponed
The public forum on the next transportation bill with Congressmen Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.), and other Members of the Committee originally scheduled for Friday, Feb. 18 in Scranton, Pa., was postponed due to the voting schedule in the House of Representatives.
A new date has not yet been scheduled.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013194 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views