Tire Tread Trends: Bridgestone V-Steel Rock E-Premium
Haul truck tire
The Bridgestone V-Steel Rock E-Premium (VREP) radial tire is specially designed for 100-ton class haul trucks and offers a unique two-stage lug design that provides stability for operator comfort, plus helps minimize block wear.
Circumferential grooves dissipate heat and achieve a higher ton-mile per hour, while trapezoidal blocks maximize wear resistance and reduce uneven wear.
The VREP tire, and others suitable for quarry operations, will be produced at Bridgestone’s new Aiken County, S.C., OTR production facility beginning this month.
Bridgestone | bridgestoneminingsolutions.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views