Tire Tread Trends: Bridgestone V-Steel Rock E-Premium
Haul truck tire
The Bridgestone V-Steel Rock E-Premium (VREP) radial tire is specially designed for 100-ton class haul trucks and offers a unique two-stage lug design that provides stability for operator comfort, plus helps minimize block wear.
Circumferential grooves dissipate heat and achieve a higher ton-mile per hour, while trapezoidal blocks maximize wear resistance and reduce uneven wear.
The VREP tire, and others suitable for quarry operations, will be produced at Bridgestone’s new Aiken County, S.C., OTR production facility beginning this month.
Bridgestone | bridgestoneminingsolutions.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company371 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views