Tire Tread Trends: Bridgestone V-Steel Rock E-Premium
Haul truck tire
The Bridgestone V-Steel Rock E-Premium (VREP) radial tire is specially designed for 100-ton class haul trucks and offers a unique two-stage lug design that provides stability for operator comfort, plus helps minimize block wear.
Circumferential grooves dissipate heat and achieve a higher ton-mile per hour, while trapezoidal blocks maximize wear resistance and reduce uneven wear.
The VREP tire, and others suitable for quarry operations, will be produced at Bridgestone’s new Aiken County, S.C., OTR production facility beginning this month.
Bridgestone | bridgestoneminingsolutions.com
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs722 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views