Tire Tread Trends: Bridgestone V-Steel Rock E-Premium
Haul truck tire
The Bridgestone V-Steel Rock E-Premium (VREP) radial tire is specially designed for 100-ton class haul trucks and offers a unique two-stage lug design that provides stability for operator comfort, plus helps minimize block wear.
Circumferential grooves dissipate heat and achieve a higher ton-mile per hour, while trapezoidal blocks maximize wear resistance and reduce uneven wear.
The VREP tire, and others suitable for quarry operations, will be produced at Bridgestone’s new Aiken County, S.C., OTR production facility beginning this month.
Bridgestone | bridgestoneminingsolutions.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life407 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views