Tire Tread Trends: Double Coin’s REM-19 45/65R45 L-5
Double Coin’s new REM-19 45/65R45 L-5 radial loader tire is suitable for use on large loaders in mining and aggregate applications.
The REM-19 is said to provide excellent traction in heavy mining applications and to accommodate large loaders that require durability in a tire’s bead and sidewall areas due to heavy lifting weight.
The tire features a long-lasting, puncture-resistant tread face compound for optimal performance and to drive down costs per hour.
Double Coin Tires | doublecointires.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger455 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company381 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views