Tire Tread Trends: Double Coin’s REM-19 45/65R45 L-5
Double Coin’s new REM-19 45/65R45 L-5 radial loader tire is suitable for use on large loaders in mining and aggregate applications.
The REM-19 is said to provide excellent traction in heavy mining applications and to accommodate large loaders that require durability in a tire’s bead and sidewall areas due to heavy lifting weight.
The tire features a long-lasting, puncture-resistant tread face compound for optimal performance and to drive down costs per hour.
Double Coin Tires | doublecointires.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views