Tire Tread Trends: Double Coin’s REM-19 45/65R45 L-5
Double Coin’s new REM-19 45/65R45 L-5 radial loader tire is suitable for use on large loaders in mining and aggregate applications.
The REM-19 is said to provide excellent traction in heavy mining applications and to accommodate large loaders that require durability in a tire’s bead and sidewall areas due to heavy lifting weight.
The tire features a long-lasting, puncture-resistant tread face compound for optimal performance and to drive down costs per hour.
Double Coin Tires | doublecointires.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views