Tire Tread Trends: Double Coin’s REM-19 45/65R45 L-5
Double Coin’s new REM-19 45/65R45 L-5 radial loader tire is suitable for use on large loaders in mining and aggregate applications.
The REM-19 is said to provide excellent traction in heavy mining applications and to accommodate large loaders that require durability in a tire’s bead and sidewall areas due to heavy lifting weight.
The tire features a long-lasting, puncture-resistant tread face compound for optimal performance and to drive down costs per hour.
Double Coin Tires | doublecointires.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views