Tire Tread Trends: Double Coin’s REM-19 45/65R45 L-5
Double Coin’s new REM-19 45/65R45 L-5 radial loader tire is suitable for use on large loaders in mining and aggregate applications.
The REM-19 is said to provide excellent traction in heavy mining applications and to accommodate large loaders that require durability in a tire’s bead and sidewall areas due to heavy lifting weight.
The tire features a long-lasting, puncture-resistant tread face compound for optimal performance and to drive down costs per hour.
Double Coin Tires | doublecointires.com
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views